In-house Corporate Counsel
100 S Ellsworth Ave Ste 100 San Mateo, CA 94401
In-house Corporate Counsel
Industry: Software Company
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Mateo, California 94401
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to collaborate with Executives and Stakeholders on complex legal and strategic issues
- You could have the chance to be involved in matters regarding intellectual property and M&A execution
- You will resolve legal issues with commercial relationships
- You will be responsible for drafting and negotiating complex SaaS/Cloud agreements
- Our client is continuously innovating methods of procurement for companies to save on expenses
- This company strives to create user friendly software
- Our client has been recognized by Inc. 5000, CODiE, and Deloitte as a leading technology company
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Health Benefits
- Catered Lunches
- Collegial work environment
- Expertise in commercial contract
- 6+ years of experience as a corporate counsel
- Exposure to SaaS transactional experience
- Bachelor’ s degree and JD
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi