In-House Counsel, Renewable Energy
4353 North First Street Newark, DE 19711 US
Industry: Renewable Energy, Legal
Location: Newark, Delaware (hybrid)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Serve as a key attorney, aligning with the needs of technology engineering, procurement & supply chain, and manufacturing teams.
- Structure, draft, and negotiate procurement agreements.
- Counsel internal business clients on focused matters of manufacturing and procurement & supply chain.
- Manage legal disputes and inquiries.
- Headquartered in the Bay Area
- Our client is an energy company transforming the way power - Their mission is to provide clean, reliable, and affordable energy globally
- This company's platform reduces energy costs and greenhouse gas emissions
- Degree in Law (JD / LLB) from an accredited law school
- 8+ years of legal experience as a technology transactions attorney
- Intellectual property background and licensing.
- Global procurement and manufacturing.
ABA Search, a boutique search firm based in the San Francisco Bay Area, has been placing exceptional talent across industries for the past 30 years. Our team of experienced specialist recruiters creates bespoke strategies to deliver on technical, cultural and personal needs. It’s all about the right fit.
Meet Your Recruiter
Mandy Farmaian, CSC
Mandy helped found ABA in 1986 with Valli Farmaian. With her love of people and innate ability to nurture relationships, she knew the staffing industry was where she wanted to be, and she hasn’t looked back since. In her role as president, Mandy spearheads ABA’s Sales and Recruiting efforts, leading the ABA team in candidate searches and development of ABA’s Life Sciences, Technology, and Legal divisions. Her extensive network of Bay Area talent and employers as well as her years of expertise in recruiting and professional placement are the key drivers to ABA’s success – earning the company a spot on the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. She has successfully completed retained and contingency search for attorneys as well as technology executives.
Having established Legal as one of ABA’s core divisions, Mandy returned to ABA after three years working with the Eastridge Group. Under her guidance, these divisions provide staffing solutions to some of the Bay Area’s top technology companies as well as law firms and corporate legal departments.
Mandy earned her BA in political science and French literature from the University of California, Berkeley. After several years of city life in San Francisco, she moved with her family to Hillsborough, CA where she remains active in the community and is a board member of the San Mateo County Health Foundation.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking, movies, and farmers markets (and the occasional tennis game!).
Favorite quote: “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill