379 Lytton Avenue Palo Alto, CA 94301
Industry: Am 100 Law
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto, California 94301
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to support IP Attorneys with all aspect of patent prosecution matters
- You will assist with administrative tasks such as client file maintenance, expense reports, and time entry
- You will be responsible for managing the prosecution docket; filing US, PCT, and foreign patent applications; and preparing official correspondences
- You will communicate with foreign attorneys and the USPTO
- Our client is the second largest law firm in California with 7 offices located in California alone
- This firm offers global solutions for clients all over the world
- Our client continues to be accredited by national and international publications
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Life, short and long-term disability insurance
- Medical and dental coverage and vision benefits
- 401(K), profit sharing plan, and annual longevity bonus
- Paid vacation, personal, sick days and holidays
- Expert communication and organizational skills
- 5+ years of experience as an IP Paralegal
- Exposure to CPI and FIP
- College degree with/or paralegal certificate
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell