IP Litigation Secretary
San Francisco, CA 94105
IP Litigation Secretary
Industry: Top 50 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California 94105
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide support to four attorneys on Patent and related Intellectual Property litigation matters
- You will have the chance to work for a firm representing leading international businesses
- You will assist reviewing client billing statements
- You will be responsible for federal and state court filings, calendaring, and maintaining legal documents
- This firm supports global technology, venture capital, clean tech, finance, and life and health sciences clients
- Our client focus in various practice area including venture capital, securities, mergers and acquisitions; intellectual property development and protection; transactions and litigation; commercial litigation, securities litigation; antitrust and regulatory litigation etc.
- This firm serves at least 50 of the largest Silicon Valley companies
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Medical Benefits
- Dental and vision benefits
- Expert verbal and written communication skills
- 4+ years of experience as an IP Secretary
- Exposure to trial experience
- Working knowledge of patent and trademark prosecution a plus
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell