Palo Alto, CA 94304
Industry: International Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto, California
- This client has been well established in the Bay Area for over 40 years and has been expanding globally since inception
- Our client focuses in international trade, corporate compliance and investigations, international tax, global equity services, M&A, corporate reorganizations and integrations, employment, immigration and dispute resolution
- The firm promotes a perspective of a collaborative culture and innovative business approaches
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to lead support for three California offices with over 200 people
- You will ensure compliance with all local and federal labor laws as well as the firm policies
- You will be responsible for onboarding, performance management, employee records and documentation, compliance and employee relations
- You conduct exit interviews
- You will facilitate the new hire orientation program
- Expertise in project management
- 4+ years of experience as an HR Generalist
- Exposure to legal environment a plus
- Working knowledge of California state and federal employment laws
- Bachelor’ s degree with SHRM-CP certification preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell