Executive Assisant/Legal Secty
350 Primrose Road Burlingame, CA 94010
Executive Assistant – Legal Secretary
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: San Francisco Peninsula, Bay Area CA
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Utilize your expert administrative skills, especially in scheduling appointments and handling client calls, to provide seamless support for a well-respected Managing Partner
- Confidently take on the responsibilities of preparing correspondences, drafting applicable legal documents, and attending client meetings
- Along with the Managing Partner and supporting Associates, you will be a point of contact for clients – there is substantial client interaction
- Assist with arranging travel, calendaring, and file management
COMPANY PROFILE AND BENEFITS:
- Premier California wealth advisory firm - delivering sophisticated counsel to high net-worth individuals and prominent Silicon Valley corporations
- Experts in personal wealth planning, trust and estate matters, and fiduciary management
- Recognition of multiple Partners and Associates in the Northern California Super Lawyers list
- Emphasis on mentorship – it’s a great place to both grow your career and to mentor others
- Stunning upscale office
- 401k, medical, dental, vision, life and more
- Superb communicate skills
- Poised and methodical in managing and executing tasks
- 5+ years of experience as a legal secretary from an elite law firm
- Exposure to supporting high-level attorneys in complex Trust & Estate Planning or corporate transactions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, iManage, Adobe Acrobat and MacPac
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
In 2020, ABA Search was recognized by Forbes to be one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms in both the Professional Search (#37) and Executive Search (#124) categories! ABA Search is one of only 69 top-performing firms in America awarded in both categories!
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi