88 Guy Place, Suite 405 San Francisco, CA 94105
Industry: Premier Boutique Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California
- Our client handles global IP portfolios and proceedings before the Trademark & Patent Offices
- This firm focuses on representing clients whose products are used, wore, or consumed by the firm themselves
- Their clients are in various industries such as software, intelligent products, wearable technology, retail, food & beverage, restaurant & bars, artists, and wine & spirits
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Clients are the top companies in various industries
- Health, dental, and vision benefits
- Open, updated office space
- Happy hour on the roof deck patio
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work with high level professional in a small firm environment
- You will have the chance to learn and develop legal experience in a tight collaborative environment
- You will be responsible for managing office tasks such as taking phone calls, handling documents, and support marketing events
- You will take on any special projects
- Expertise in Microsoft Office
- 1+ years of administrative experience
- Exposure to a professional services environment
- Bachelor’s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Managing Director – Legal Recruitment
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell