Employment Counsel (Contract)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Provide subject matter advice and guidance on a variety of employment law matters, such as employee relations, investigations, CA labor law, EMEA labor issues, management training, etc.
- Expertise in Diversity and Inclusion initiatives
- Experience in a fast-moving, tech environment
- Capable of making sound business decisions in an uncertain and ever-changing environment
- Headquartered in the Bay Area, our client is of the world’s most popular and fastest-growing social networking services
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary and possible opportunity to convert to permanent employee
- Inspiring company culture and flexible work schedule after a short tenure
- 7+ years of employment law experience gained at both a top law firm and in-house at a tech company
- Experience with developing relationships and collaborations with external experts
- Ability to work effectively in a multidisciplinary team to cultivate an inclusive environment of respectful, open, and honest dialogue.
- A well-developed sense of integrity, strong work ethic, scrupulous attention to detail, clear ability to establish and maintain timelines, and persistent commitment to ensuring a high level of quality.
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter - Legal
Josh joined ABA in 2019 as a legal recruiter after relocating to the Bay Area from the East Coast. He worked as a legal recruiter for close to a decade in New York City focusing on lateral placements at international law firms with a special focus on Asia markets and practices. He holds a B.A. in Communications from Fordham University. He enjoys the excitement and challenges of getting to know and understand the personality and long-term goals of his clients in order to help them find success and professional fulfillment.
In another lifetime Josh was a professional musician who toured throughout the country, wrote jingles for commercials and started an independent concert promotion company. He lives outside San Francisco with his wife and daughter.
Favorite Things to Do in the Bay Area: Camping, hiking, and exploring new restaurants