Chicago, IL 60603
Industry: International Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Chicago, New York, or Washington D.C.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Express need for document management system improvements
- You will be responsible for litigation docketing and calendar
- The position will require filing, serving and retrieval of court documents either physically or electronically and the processing of incoming court documents
- This firm successfully earned 2 billion in revenue with the efforts of their attorneys and staff
- Our client is a global firm with 10 offices in the US, 6 in Asia Pacific, and 4 in Europe
- In 2016, this firm celebrated its 150th anniversary supporting clients in complex transactional, regulatory and litigation matters
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- PTO: sick, personal, and vacation days
- Health Benefits
- Experience working at a law firm
- 3 + years of relevant experience
- Exposure to CompuLaw, eDockets or ProLaw
- Working knowledge of federal, state, and local court systems including electronic filing systems
- Bachelor’s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi