Director/Senior Director Clinical Research, HIV
Foster City, CA 94404
Director/Senior Director, Clinical Research (HIV)
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: San Francisco Peninsula
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- You will assume an influential role within a team dedicated to developing novel drugs for HIV infection
- You will design, conduct, and evaluate Phase I, II, and III clinical trials
- You will prepare study protocols, amendments, specific sections of study manuals and investigator meeting notebooks
- You will coordinate and support the preparation and review of regulatory documents, IND annual reports, IND safety reports, Investigator Brochures and NDA’s
- You may lead two or more departmental strategic initiatives
- You will medically monitor clinical trials.
COMPANY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Headquartered in the Bay Area, our client is a worldwide biopharmaceutical leader, spanning six continents
- Our client is on mission to simplify care for those affected by life-threatening illness
- Our client is gaining international attention through the acquisition of leading pharmaceutical companies
- Our client provides unrivaled benefits and stock option plans, among the top 5% of organizations in the Bay Area
- MD or PharmD required, with 2+ years in clinical research at a pharmaceutical company or academic institution
- Requires working knowledge of clinical trial design to develop specific study concept sheets and protocols
- Experience with virology and HIV medicine highly preferred, ability to examine functional issues from a broader organization perspective essential
- Strong leadership, managerial, and communication skills critical
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're passionate about placements and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
In 2020, ABA Search was recognized by Forbes to be one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms in both the Professional Search (#37) and Executive Search (#124) categories! ABA Search is one of only 69 top-performing firms in America awarded in both categories!
Meet Your Recruiter
Executive Recruiter - Legal
Josh joined ABA in 2019 as a legal recruiter after relocating to the Bay Area from the East Coast. He worked as a legal recruiter for close to a decade in New York City focusing on lateral placements at international law firms with a special focus on Asia markets and practices. He holds a B.A. in Communications from Fordham University. He enjoys the excitement and challenges of getting to know and understand the personality and long-term goals of his clients in order to help them find success and professional fulfillment.
In another lifetime Josh was a professional musician who toured throughout the country, wrote jingles for commercials and started an independent concert promotion company. He lives outside San Francisco with his wife and daughter.
Favorite Things to Do in the Bay Area: Camping, hiking, and exploring new restaurants