Director, Clinical Contracts and Finance
333 Lakeside Dr. Foster City, CA 94404
Clinical Contracts & Finance - Director
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Foster City, CA 94404
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to be heavily involved with change management and improving process’
- You will have the chance to manage a team of approximately 30 individuals in 3 core areas including: Study start-up, Clinical Contracting/Pricing and Investigator Sponsored Research.
- You will be responsible for driving organizational strategy development
- You will provide your knowledge in study start up to support management of International clinical trials
- You will travel domestically and/or internationally once a quarter
- Headquartered in the Bay Area
- One of the world’s leading biopharmaceutical companies focused on researching and developing advanced medical technology
- The company strives to simplify international care for all those affected by life-threatening illnesses
- Portfolio of highly successful output and over twenty marketed products
- Company spans six contents, employs over 8,000 people, and generates over $30 billion in revenue.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan which allows you to contribute 1 to 15 percent of your salary to purchase stock at a discount
- 401(k) plan with a matching contribution of 100%.
- Experience in CRO and Clinical contracts
- 10 + years of experience
- Global oversight experience preferred
- Proven ability to be a dynamic manager, experience building teams is highly desirable
- Bachelor’s degree required
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
Mandy Farmaian, CSC
Mandy helped found ABA in 1986 with Valli Farmaian. With her love of people and innate ability to nurture relationships, she knew the staffing industry was where she wanted to be, and she hasn’t looked back since. In her role as president, Mandy spearheads ABA’s Sales and Recruiting efforts, leading the ABA team in candidate searches and development of ABA’s Technology and Legal divisions. Her extensive network of Bay Area talent and employers as well as her years of expertise in recruiting and professional placement are the key drivers to ABA’s success – earning the company a spot on the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. She has successfully completed retained and contingency search for attorneys as well as technology executives.
Having established Legal as one of ABA’s core divisions, Mandy returned to ABA after three years working with the Eastridge Group. Under her guidance, these divisions provide staffing solutions to some of the Bay Area’s top technology companies as well as law firms and corporate legal departments.
Mandy earned her BA in political science and French literature from the University of California, Berkeley. After several years of city life in San Francisco, she moved with her family to Hillsborough, CA where she remains active in the community and is a board member of the San Mateo County Health Foundation.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking, movies, and farmers markets (and the occasional tennis game!).
Favorite quote: “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill