1170 Veterans Blvd San Francisco Bay Area, CA 94080 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: South San Francisco
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will design and author statistical analysis plans for clinical protocols
- You will analyze nonclinical and clinical datasets and present results in written form and verbally
- You will participate in authorship of Clinical Study Reports
- You will work collaboratively with cross-functional teams to develop study designs and endpoints, including nonclinical studies and/or Phase 0-Phase 2 clinical studies across multiple therapeutic areas
COMPANY PROFILE AND BENEFITS:
- Our client is forward-thinking in its pursuit of understanding the fundamental science of aging and finding treatments for associated diseases.
- Recognized for its positive company culture and commitment to operating with integrity.
- You will be part of a reputable and stable company.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package.
- Ph.D. in statistics or biostatistics, plus a minimum of 8 years of drug development industry experience (Biotechnology or Pharmaceutical)
- Clinical biostatistics experience supporting drug development, First in Human, Proof of Concept and non-traditional early phase studies
- Expertise in clinical statistical trial design, ability to lead analysis, data visualization and reporting of clinical trial results
- Software capability in trial design and data analysis such as R Studio and SAS
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Candidate with oncology experience preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the life science and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Executive Recruiter - Life Sciences and Legal
Josh joined ABA in 2019 as a legal recruiter after relocating to the Bay Area from the East Coast. He worked as a legal recruiter for close to a decade in New York City focusing on lateral placements at international law firms with a special focus on Asia markets and practices. He holds a B.A. in Communications from Fordham University. He enjoys the excitement and challenges of getting to know and understand the personality and long-term goals of his clients in order to help them find success and professional fulfillment.
In another lifetime Josh was a professional musician who toured throughout the country, wrote jingles for commercials and started an independent concert promotion company. He lives outside San Francisco with his wife and daughter.
Favorite Things to Do in the Bay Area: Camping, hiking, and exploring new restaurants