Counsel, Trademark Law
San Francisco, CA 94105 US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Counsel, Trademark Law
Location: Remote (West Coast preferred)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- Counsel level opportunity for an attorney with extensive experience with trademark prosecution (domestic and international), clearance, counseling, enforcement, and litigation experience in federal court and before the TTAB
- Detail-oriented attorney who possesses excellent communication skills - this is a client-facing role
- Manage a team of associates, paralegals, and ancillary support staff.
COMPANY PROFILE AND BENEFITS:
- Distinguished boutique Intellectual Property firm with 20+ years of practice
- Led by renowned IP experts with backgrounds at top law schools and large international law firms
- High-profile client list across 100+ countries
- Exponential company growth in international and domestic business
- Top compensation plus benefits including 401k company matching, comprehensive medical insurance, desirable PTO policy, and more
- Diverse and inclusive staff
- 1500 billable hour requirements
- 10+ years of experience with domestic and international trademark practice
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal, life science, and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Executive Recruiter - Life Sciences and Legal
Josh joined ABA in 2019 as a legal recruiter after relocating to the Bay Area from the East Coast. He worked as a legal recruiter for close to a decade in New York City focusing on lateral placements at international law firms with a special focus on Asia markets and practices. He holds a B.A. in Communications from Fordham University. He enjoys the excitement and challenges of getting to know and understand the personality and long-term goals of his clients in order to help them find success and professional fulfillment.
In another lifetime Josh was a professional musician who toured throughout the country, wrote jingles for commercials and started an independent concert promotion company. He lives outside San Francisco with his wife and daughter.
Favorite Things to Do in the Bay Area: Camping, hiking, and exploring new restaurants