101 California St., 5th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111-5800
Industry: Am 50 Law Firm
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: San Francisco
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will be responsible for forming corporations and limited liability companies
- You will be responsible for corporate maintenance including cap tables, company financings, and mergers
- You will prepare corporate and securities filings
- You will prepare legal opinions and assemble opinion backup
- You will supervise the organization of corporate records for both private and public companies
COMPANY PROFILE AND BENEFITS
- Our client was named one of Fortune 100’s Best Companies to Work For
- Our client has provided quality counsel to high-profile companies for nearly a century
- Our client is a dynamic force in the practice areas of litigation, corporate, and international law, and expanding into the life sciences and intellectual property prosecution
- Our client provides medical coverage for health, dental, and vision as well as a 401(k) savings plan with impressive employer contribution
- 1-4 years of experience in corporate and securities
- Must have a minimum of 1 year experience as a case assistant
- Large law firm experience preferable
- Working knowledge of web-based equity tracking systems such as Carta and Shareworks
- Bachelor’s degree required
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're passionate about placements and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
In 2020, ABA Search was recognized by Forbes to be one of America’s Best Recruiting Firms in both the Professional Search (#37) and Executive Search (#124) categories! ABA Search is one of only 69 top-performing firms in America awarded in both categories! For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Sarah joined ABA in 2019, serving as the company’s Operations Manager. Over the past decade, Sarah has managed the small bookkeeping firm she started serving private and business clients in the San Francisco East Bay. Sarah brings extensive experience in operational process to ABA plus a steadfast commitment to advance ABA’s business goals and strategies.
Sarah began her career in the software industry, teaching courses at Golden Gate University in San Francisco and seminars throughout the state. She went on to co-author “The Advantage Series” for McGraw-Hill Higher Education, texts aimed at developing proficiency using Microsoft Office applications. The series enjoyed broad and sustained success in the marketplace.
A Northern California native, Sarah and her husband reside today in the East Bay city of Piedmont. Two of their children currently attend college and their youngest is in high school. Sarah earned her B.A. in Communications at the University of California, Santa Barbara.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking with her two dogs in the Oakland Hills, gardening, mentoring young writers
Favorite Quote: “True humility is not thinking less of yourself; it is thinking of yourself less.” - C.S. Lewis