10100 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90067
Industry: International firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Los Angeles, California
- Our client has established an office in San Francisco to further expand their Trust and Estates practice
- This firm as offices located in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Nashville, Chicago, Beijing, Hong Kong, and Washington DC
- Our client prides themselves on their legal project management to provide their clients with nothing but the highest quality of service
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health Benefits
- Rapid growth with the practice group
- Inclusive and diverse
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to experience supporting partnerships and limited liability companies as well as completion of stock certificates
- You will perform SEC and UCC filings
- You will be responsible for conducting all stages of corporate and finance transactions
- You will assist with due diligence matters
- 4+ years of as a corporate paralegal experience
- Exposure to a mid-sized or large law firm environment
- Working knowledge of general corporate, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and venture capital
- College degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in Americ
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell