Corporate Legal Secretary
10100 Santa Monica Blvd Los Angeles, CA 90067
Corporate Legal Secretary
Industry: International firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Santa Monica (LA), California
- Our client has established an office in San Francisco to further expand their Trust and Estates practice
- This firm as offices located in New York, Los Angeles, San Francisco, Nashville, Chicago, Beijing, Hong Kong, and Washington DC
- Our client prides themselves on their legal project management to provide their clients with nothing but the highest quality of service
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health Benefits
- Rapid growth with the practice group
- Inclusive and diverse
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to provide support for a developing corporate practice group: A Partner and two Associates
- You will assist in engagement letters, scheduling, travel arrangements, time entry, expense reports
- You will be responsible for all administrative support, preparation of legal documents, handling incoming calls, management of files, correspondences, and opening new matters
- 3+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal
- Exposure to supporting a growing legal team
- Working knowledge of various components of the corporate practice area
- College degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 3 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi