Corporate Legal Analyst
2550 Hanover Street Palo Alto, CA 94304
Corporate Legal Analyst
Industry: International Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto, California
- Our client has received accreditation from various publications; 2016 Financial Times, BTI Consulting, and 2017 US News, affirming their high-quality work
- This firm focuses in areas of technology, energy & natural resources, financial services, real estate & construction, and travel, leisure & hospitality
- Their pro bono works as helped the community regarding issues of affordable housing, civil liberties, and voting rights
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Fitness and wellness incentives; on-site gym and treadmill desks
- Holiday parties and sport watching parties
- Dinner every day after 7pm
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to assist clients including technology start-ups, emerging growth companies and public firms in the corporate practice space
- You will conduct blue sky research
- You will be responsible for performing records management, administering and implementing stock option plans, and handing venture capital financings
- You will oversee intricate shareholder mailings
- Expertise in stock options and stock splits
- 3+ years of experience in corporate transactions
- Exposure to assisting in initial public offerings from start to finish
- Working knowledge of corporate governance documents including minute books and closing binders
- Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi