Brisbane, CA 94005
Industry: Pharmaceutical - Legal
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: Brisbane, CA
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Draft, review, negotiate, and finalize contracts and assist attorneys with moderately complex agreements.
- Exercise judgment, identify risks, and efficiently communicate those risks to appropriate internal decision-makers for discussion and resolution.
- Interact with various clients and functional groups to effectively address legal and business questions and provide guidance.
- Develop professional expertise, applying company policies and procedures and assist in the negotiation of master services agreements.
- Maintain and manage contracts workflow in an organized manner, including assisting with implementation of contract systems and processes.
COMPANY PROFILE AND BENEFITS
- Our client is forward-thinking in its pursuit of solving numerous women’s health related issues from endometriosis to infertility.
- Recognized for its positive company culture where all employees share the same passion of coming together to help individuals combat their health issues.
- You will be part of a reputable and stable company.
- Exceptional compensation and benefits package.
- 3-5+ years of experience as a contracts manager or paralegal.
- BS or BA in a relevant scientific discipline.
- Paralegal certification preferred.
- Exercises discretion and good judgment while handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Able to collaborate, as well as work independently while balancing competing priorities.
- Proficient in MS Office.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the life science and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Recruiting Analyst
Suzanne joined ABA September 2020 as a Recruiting Analyst. She has a rich work history in healthcare, pharmaceutical sales, sourcing for biometrics and clinical trials, and public-sector human resources. She holds a Bachelor of Science Degree from the University of California, Davis. Suzanne upholds the client-centric business model that focuses on creating a positive experience for the client by providing exceptional service and building resilient business relationships. She firmly believes that it is not the number of calls you make in a day, rather, it is the quality of the conversation and effort put into each client/candidate to make their day easier. Suzanne gets great satisfaction sourcing for new candidates because she gets the opportunity to pair a person with a new position that will ultimately change their life and move their career forward.
A California native, Suzanne grew up in what would become Silicon Valley. She loved Santa Clara County and enjoyed the diversity of its people, the picturesque landscapes, and perfect weather. She gained valuable work experience in healthcare and pharmaceutical sales before she decided to stay home with her children. Ultimately, this choice would lead her family to move to Placer County where she then took on life as a “volunteer extraordinaire” for her local school district. She is now back in the workforce using her knowledge in healthcare and clinical data studies to pair candidates with their dream careers while assisting companies to find their ideal candidate.
Favorite Thing to do in Placer County: Hike, paddle board on Folsom Lake and enjoy the local wineries.
Favorite Quote: “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” ~ Maya Angelou