Conflicts Attorney/Law Clerk
1 Front St San Francisco, CA 94111
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California 94111
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to lead the General Counsels and Professional Responsibility Committee of the firm regarding conflict matters
- You will have the chance to assist the firm wide offices, London and D.C., with conflict matters
- You will be responsible for searches of the firm’s conflicts database and outside sources to identify potential or actual conflicts posed to the firm
- You will draft conflicts waivers and conduct audits
- One of the world’s leading regulatory firms with 12 offices globally, two local offices
- Recognized for its strength and expertise in litigation, investigation, and corporate practice groups
- The firm fosters an inclusive culture, allowing attorneys and staff to collaborate and provide counsel of the highest quality
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development
- You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays
- Expert communication and analytical skills
- 1+ years of conflicts related experience
- Exposure to business software such as Intapp
- Bachelor’s degree, JD, & California Bar preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director, Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell