Compliance & Ethics, Senior Manager
4353 North First Street Newark, DE 95134 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Industry: Manufacturing, Legal
Location: Greater Philadelphia, Delaware (Hybrid)
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Act as the global point of contact for compliance related matters
- Assist the Head of Compliance and Risk in building out policies and procedures, and implementing and communicating them through novel, accessible, and innovative mediums
- Conduct risk assessments, investigations, and monitoring and testing activities
- Provide compliance and ethics expertise to cross-functional teams across company’s global structure
- Headquartered in the Bay Area
- Our client is an energy company transforming the way power - their mission is to provide clean, reliable, and affordable energy globally
- This company's platform reduces energy costs and greenhouse gas emissions
- Join the Head of Compliance to build and establish Compliance and Ethics department
- 7+ years of general compliance experience
- BS or BA degree required
- In-depth knowledge of Evaluation of Corporate Compliance Programs, FCPA, and other anti-bribery and corruption laws
- Experience with privacy regulations, including GDPR
- Collaborative interpersonal skills
- Innovative, ambitious, forward-thinking and creative.
- CCEP, CCEP-I, CRCM, or JD preferred
ABA Search, a boutique search firm based in the San Francisco Bay Area, has been placing exceptional talent across industries for the past 30 years. Our team of experienced specialist recruiters creates bespoke strategies to deliver on technical, cultural and personal needs. It’s all about the right fit.
Meet Your Recruiter
Director, Executive Recruiter - Life Sciences and Legal
Josh joined ABA in 2019 as a legal recruiter after relocating to the Bay Area from the East Coast. He worked as a legal recruiter for close to a decade in New York City focusing on lateral placements at international law firms with a special focus on Asia markets and practices. He holds a B.A. in Communications from Fordham University. He enjoys the excitement and challenges of getting to know and understand the personality and long-term goals of his clients in order to help them find success and professional fulfillment.
In another lifetime Josh was a professional musician who toured throughout the country, wrote jingles for commercials and started an independent concert promotion company. He lives outside San Francisco with his wife and daughter.
Favorite Things to Do in the Bay Area: Camping, hiking, and exploring new restaurants