Clinical Contracts Manager
Foster City, CA 94404
Clinical Contracts Manager
Status: Direct Hire - Employee
Location: Foster City, California, 94404
Headquartered in the Bay Area, our client is one of the world’ s leading biopharmaceutical companies. The company focuses on researching and developing medical technology, striving to simplify international care for all those affected by life-threatening illnesses. Boasting a portfolio of highly successful output, the company has marketed twenty-one products, including complete treatment for HIV and chronic hepatitis C.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
You will be a part of a company that spans six contents, employs over 8, 000 people, and generates over $30 billion in revenue. The company will offer you the opportunity to participate in the Employee Stock Purchase Plan, which allows you to contribute 1 to 15 percent of your salary to purchase stock at a discount, as well as the 401(k) plan with a matching contribution of 100%.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- The person in this role will manage an operational function that includes supervising staff contributing to clinical finance and contract production
- You will establish departmental and cross-functional policies and procedures and manage the day-to-day activities of several areas in complex clinical contracts and finance
- You will assist other CCF staff in resolving moderately complex issues relating to contract negotiation or management
- You will lead the clinical contract life cycle management process as it relates to vendor, government, and collaborative agreements
- Bachelor’ s degree required and 5+ years of contract negotiation experience
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and partner with executive leadership on tactical and organizational challenges
- Exceptional written, verbal, and analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solver with great attention to detail who thrives in a team environment
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Legal Recruiter/Operations Manager
Christie joined ABA in 2017 as a Legal Recruiter. She began her career as an Employment Manager at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe and most recently spent several years as a Coordinator at Thomson Reuters Expert Witness Services. Christie joined ABA to combine her knowledge of the legal industry with her passion for employment and recruiting. She is very excited to be a part of this team that works closely with both Clients and Candidates to bring together an ideal partnership.
Originally from the Bay Area, Christie received her Bachelor’s degree from Sacramento State University in Organizational Communication with a minor in Human Resources. She spent several years in Truckee, CA and currently lives in Reno, NV with her family.
Favorite things to do in the Reno: Camping at Lake Davis and day trips to Donner Lake with my husband and three children.
Favorite quote: “Being positive won’t guarantee you’ll succeed but being negative will guarantee you won’t.” – Jon Gordon