San Francisco, CA 94111
Industry: International Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to assist the Contentious Trust and Litigation Groups
- You will have the chance to work on specific projects related to the management of civil litigation matters, complex probate, conservatorship and trust administrations
- You will be responsible for preparing documents for production, drafting discovery, organizing and maintaining case files, and maintaining databases
- Our client has advised about 25% of the US Forbes Rich List and 35% of The Sunday Tines Top Philanthropists
- This firm has been recognized as one of the top in the Estate Planning, Probate and Wills practices
- They have proudly serviced client around the globe with offices in the US, Europe, and Asia-Pacific
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Modern and innovative culture with tradition roots
- Premier talent to give mentorship
- Clientele are among the top companies and entrepreneurs of the world
- Expert communication skills
- 1+ years of experience as a paralegal
- Working knowledge of the tax practice
- Bachelor’ s degree and paralegal certificate strongly preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell