Business Development Manager, Corporate and Financial Institutions
Washington, DC 20001
Business Development Manager
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Washington D.C.
- One of the world’s leading regulatory firms with 12 offices globally, two local offices
- Recognized for its strength and expertise in litigation, investigation, and corporate practice groups
- The firm fosters an inclusive culture, allowing attorneys and staff to collaborate and provide counsel of the highest quality
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development
- You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to be the right hand to the Associate Director on broader department initiatives
- You will be responsible for supporting the corporate and financial services practice groups
- Have a hand in Business Development, Marketing, and Event Managment
- You will assist with establishing external communications programs
- Comfortable with handling pitch and proposals
- 5+ years of experience in Business Development
- Exposure to working with a corporate practice group
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, InterAction, and Adobe
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or JD a plus
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us “the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Meet Your Recruiter
Branch Managing Director – Legal Recruitment
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell