Client Accounting Supervisor
Palo Alto, CA 94301
Client Accounting Supervisor
Status: Full-Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto, California
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- You will lead management of various billing matters with multiple partners, clients, insurance carriers and third parties
- You will oversee the billing coordinators’ projects
- You will be responsible for any billing and collections support
- You will review time edits and transfers, client Outside Counsel Guidelines, and special billing arrangements
- Our client is a global leader with over 1,700 attorneys in 22 offices worldwide, serving customers in every major financial center
- Committed to providing excellent legal support and unrivaled client service in all its work
- Demonstrated pro bono record, with attorneys contributing more than 1.8 million hours over the last 10 years
- Dedicated to the values of diversity and inclusion, with focused goals for recruiting, professional development, attorney retention and advancement, and cross-cultural awareness
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Exceptional professional opportunity at a top-tier law firm
- Our client provides competitive benefits, bonus opportunity, and stock option plan
- Robust in-house training programs, plus tuition reimbursement for work-related and professional-development courses
- Numerous perks including, but not limited to, various discount, mortgage assistance, and commuter programs
- Bachelor’s degree, plus minimum 3 years of experience in legal or financial billing
- Solid financial acumen, articulate communication style
- Experience working with billing software, Aderant preferred
- Ability to prioritize tasks essential, desire for excellence
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Check out # 35 on the 2019 Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America!
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi