Associate Director, Program Manager
333 Lakeside Dr. San Francisco Bay Area, CA 94404 US
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY
- Work with leadership in the development of dynamic, global team systems.
- Bring cross-functional teams together to better collaborate across company platform, from project strategy to execution.
- Ensure effectiveness and functionality of project systems ranging from early-stage research to commercialization.
- Represent project team across various meetings and committees.
- Ensure project work aligns with company protocol and practices.
- Our client is passionate about harnessing advanced technologies to develop breakthrough treatments for immune-mediated and oncologic disorders.
- Many opportunities to learn and contribute to creative solutions, with the chance to grow.
- You will be part of a reputable and stable company.
- Exceptional compensation, benefits package, and PTO.
- Bachelor’s degree minimum. Preferred MS, MBA, PhD, PharmD, DVM, or MD
- 8-12+ years of project management, majority spent in clinical development and drug discovery.
- Possess a clear command of principles, concepts, practices, and standards of pharmaceutical project management.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
ABOUT ABA SEARCH
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We're positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We thrive on deepening our expertise. We're energized by the legal, life science, and pharmaceutical industries, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That's what makes us "the name to know in recruitment."
Meet Your Recruiter
Mandy Farmaian, CSC
Mandy helped found ABA in 1986 with Valli Farmaian. With her love of people and innate ability to nurture relationships, she knew the staffing industry was where she wanted to be, and she hasn’t looked back since. In her role as president, Mandy spearheads ABA’s Sales and Recruiting efforts, leading the ABA team in candidate searches and development of ABA’s Life Sciences, Technology, and Legal divisions. Her extensive network of Bay Area talent and employers as well as her years of expertise in recruiting and professional placement are the key drivers to ABA’s success – earning the company a spot on the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. She has successfully completed retained and contingency search for attorneys as well as technology executives.
Having established Legal as one of ABA’s core divisions, Mandy returned to ABA after three years working with the Eastridge Group. Under her guidance, these divisions provide staffing solutions to some of the Bay Area’s top technology companies as well as law firms and corporate legal departments.
Mandy earned her BA in political science and French literature from the University of California, Berkeley. After several years of city life in San Francisco, she moved with her family to Hillsborough, CA where she remains active in the community and is a board member of the San Mateo County Health Foundation.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking, movies, and farmers markets (and the occasional tennis game!).
Favorite quote: “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill