1600 El Camino Real Menlo Park, CA 94025
Industry: International Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Menlo Park, California
- Our client has been consecutively recognized as a premier law firm for well over 100 years
- This firm has well represented clients across the globe including those in the United States, London, Paris, Hong Kong, and Tokyo etc.
- They focus their practices in various areas: Consumer products, Energy, Fintech, Healthcare, Media, Industrial Materials, and transportation
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide administrative support for assigned attorneys at a globally recognized firm
- You will assist with formatting and proofreading legal documents
- You will be responsible for answering phones, calendaring, and filing
- You will organize attorney binders and files
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- 1+ years of experience in providing administrative assistance in an office/legal environment
- Working knowledge of legal terminology
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell