Temporary Litigation Paralegal
217 Leidesdorff St San Francisco, CA 94111
IP Litigation Paralegal – Temporary
Industry: IP litigation boutique
Status: Temp Employee
Location: 217 Leidesdorff St, San Francisco, California 94111
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will draft filings, use legal cite checking, fact check, compile appendices and exhibits, and file documents with the court
- You will be responsible for in all phases of the discovery process, managing files, obtaining info/materials from IP vendors and Government agencies like the USPTO
- You will conduct legal research, compile informative charts, graphs and timelines, research rules of procedure, and prior testimony (etc)
- Our client is full of big firm talent within a small firm environment
- This firm’ s practice focuses on various areas of complex civil litigation with a strong interest in technology-related intellectual property litigation
- Our client has been accredited as one of the top boutique firms in California
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- End of the year bonuses
- Profit sharing on company and personal performance
- 5+ years of experience in litigation
- Exposure to trial preparation process
- Working knowledge of IP/Patent Litigation a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree or ABA Paralegal Certification
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell