Senior Corporate Paralegal
50 Fremont St. San Francisco, CA 94105
Senior Corporate Paralegal
Industry: International Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 50 Fremont St., San Francisco, California 94105
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to aid with corporate transactions, particularly including emerging companies, venture capital financings, mergers and acquisitions, stock option plans, and capital market transactions
- You will have the chance to support a dynamic and supportive team of corporate and finance attorneys and staff
- You will be responsible for handling venture capital financings, conduct blue sky research, coordinate state and federal securities, incorporation, merger and UCC filings, administer and implement stock option plans
- Our client has received accreditation from various publications; 2016 Financial Times, BTI Consulting, and 2017 US News, affirming their high-quality work
- This firm focuses in areas of technology, energy & natural resources, financial services, real estate & construction, and travel, leisure & hospitality
- Their pro bono works as helped the community regarding issues of affordable housing, civil liberties, and voting rights
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Fitness and wellness incentives; on-site gym and treadmill desks
- Holiday parties and sport watching parties
- Dinner every day after 7pm
- Expert capitalization tables and stock option plan management software
- 6+ years of experience as a corporate paralegal
- Exposure to VC financings and mergers and acquisitions
- Working knowledge of corporate governance documents including minute books and closing binders
- Bachelor’ s degree and a paralegal certificate a plus
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell