525 University Avenue Palo Alto, NY 94301
Industry: International Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Palo Alto
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to coordinate workflow and large-scale project support within the secretarial department
- You will assist with office-wide committees, projects, and initiatives
- You will be responsible for staffing, training, and development of the secretarial staff
- You will lead the professional development of all secretaries
- This firm advises global businesses, financial institutions, and government entities on various complex practice areas
- Has been noted by the Vault 100 as “ Most Prestigious Law Firms”
- Our client is headquartered in New York and their Silicon Valley Office is growing
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Engagement in a variety of non-profit and professional organizations
- Inclusive culture
- Medical coverage, generous PTO, company holidays
- Expert on operations, policies and procedures
- 3+ years of experience in secretarial management
- Exposure to workload management and training
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell