Real Estate Paralegal
50 California St Ste 2800 San Francisco, CA 94111
Real Estate Paralegal
Industry: Global Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 50 California St., San Francisco, California 94111
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to assisting attorneys and the practice group with special projects
- You will assist with research and compiling data
- You will be responsible for preparing legal documents, calendars, and meetings
- You will participate in meetings and Closings
- This firm is specified to assist in areas of litigation, business, real estate and governmental law
- Our client has been accredited by various publication such as Best Layers in America, Legal 500 United States, World Trademark Review 1000, and Chambers Global
- They also pride themselves on their community involvement with their pro bono work
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Holiday party
- Monthly fun themed events
- Strong practice group autonomy
- Expert communication and organizational skills
- 2+ years of experience in the transactional practice
- Exposure to working in a law firm environment
- Bachelor’ s degree and paralegal certificate is preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell