Evening Legal Secretary
217 Leidesdorff St San Francisco, CA 94111
Evening Legal Secretary
Industry: IP litigation boutique
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 217 Leidesdorff St, San Francisco, California 94111
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to contribute secretarial services to some of the top talent in the legal industry
- You will be responsible for word processing and proof reading of legal documents
- You will provide secretarial duties that will handle overflow work each night
- Our client is full of big firm talent within a small firm environment
- This firm’ s practice focuses on various areas of complex civil litigation with a strong interest in technology-related intellectual property litigation
- Our client has been accredited as one of the top boutique firms in California
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- End of the year bonuses
- Profit sharing on company and personal performance
- Expertise in Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience as a legal secretary
- Exposure to a high-end, fast-paced law firm environment
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi