Paralegal, Employment Litigation
153 Townsend St. Suite 800 San Francisco, CA 94107
Paralegal, Employment Litigation
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, CA 94107
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to be the liaise between attorneys and business partners and outside counsel
- You will have the chance to develop knowledge management and knowledge sharing systems
- You will process pleadings and correspondence
- You will be responsible for drafting routine correspondence, managing calendaring and docketing, and coordinating document collections and productions
- Our client is a progressive technology company built by individuals with a problem-solving mentality
- This is a globally growing company that promotes an impactful influence through employees and toward clients
- Our client has a premier location in San Francisco with gorgeous views of the Bay Bridge
THE EXTRAS- WHY CONSIDER
- Competitive pay and targeted bonuses
- Comprehensive retirement plans
- Team building outings and happy hours
- Gym reimbursement, catered lunches, and transit/parking expenses
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Expert project management skills
- 6+ years of litigation experience in either a big firm or in-house legal department
- Exposure to eDiscovery systems and employment law required
- Working knowledge of California state and federal courts
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Mandy helped found ABA in 1986 with Valli Farmaian. With her love of people and innate ability to nurture relationships, she knew the staffing industry was where she wanted to be, and she hasn’t looked back since. In her role as president, Mandy spearheads ABA’s Sales and Recruiting efforts, leading the ABA team in candidate searches and development of ABA’s Technology and Legal divisions. Her extensive network of Bay Area talent and employers as well as her years of expertise in recruiting and professional placement are the key drivers to ABA’s success – earning the company a spot on the Inc. 500 as one of the fastest growing companies in the US. She has successfully completed retained and contingency search for attorneys as well as technology executives.
Having established Legal as one of ABA’s core divisions, Mandy returned to ABA after three years working with the Eastridge Group. Under her guidance, these divisions provide staffing solutions to some of the Bay Area’s top technology companies as well as law firms and corporate legal departments.
Mandy earned her BA in political science and French literature from the University of California, Berkeley. After several years of city life in San Francisco, she moved with her family to Hillsborough, CA where she remains active in the community and is a board member of the San Mateo County Health Foundation.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Hiking, movies, and farmers markets (and the occasional tennis game!).
Favorite quote: “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” – Winston Churchill