425 Market St. San Francisco, CA 94105
Industry: International Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 425 Market St., San Francisco, California 94105
- This firm is well-balanced in practice offering services in litigation, financial services, intellectual property and technology, and transactional work
- Our client collaborates across a global network of 16 offices located in key technology and financial centers in the United States, Asia, and Europe
- This firm has been ranked among the top 15 law firms for overall diversity every year since 2005
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- 401K plan
- Education and training programs
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to collaborate with the U.S. and global PR/communications team
- You will have the chance to develop and cultivate relationships with appropriate press contacts at relevant business, Bay Area, technology, trade, and legal publications
- You will assist with the firm’ s public relations strategic development and planning
- You will be responsible for obtaining placements in appropriate media outlets
- You will prepare partners for media interviews and participate in meetings with key reporters
- Expert communication and organization skills
- 4+ years of experience in public relations and communications; corporate law PR preferred
- Exposure to interacting with and counseling partners and senior-level employees
- Working knowledge of media relationships
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell