150 Spear Street, Suite 850 San Francisco, CA 94105
Industry: Mid-size International Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 150 Spear Street, San Francisco, California 94105
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to support 2-3 attorneys, Partners and Associates
- You will be responsible for formatting, editing, and finalizing documents including correspondence, memoranda, and agreements
- You will maintain calendars
- You will perform a variety of secretarial functions including transcribing dictation
- Our client serves domestic and international businesses through their litigation and transactional practice
- This firm prides themselves on client relationships by providing exceptional service
- Our clients value their diversity on cultivating an environment where different backgrounds, beliefs, and perspectives can come together and thrive
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health Benefits
- Vacation and sick time
- Expertise in Microsoft Word and Excel
- 3+ years of litigation experience
- Exposure to document management systems
- Working knowledge of state and federal filings
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell