530 Molino Street Suite 111 Los Angeles, CA 90013
Industry: IP litigation boutique
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 530 Molino Street, Los Angeles, California 90013
- Our client is full of big firm talent within a small firm environment
- This firm’ s practice focuses on various areas of complex civil litigation with a strong interest in technology-related intellectual property litigation
- Our client has been accredited as one of the top boutique firms in California
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- End of the year bonuses
- Profit sharing on company and personal performance
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide support for 2 Partners
- You will assist proofreading legal documents
- You will be responsible for administrative support such as calendaring and filing
- You will manage scheduling and document management
- Expert communication and organizational skills
- 2+ years of experience in litigation
- Exposure to a growing law firm environment
- College degree a plus
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell