` Century City, CA 90067
Industry: International Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Century City, California 90067
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide secretarial support to a growing litigation practice group
- You will coordinate and maintain effective office procedures and efficient work flow
- You will be responsible for formatting and finalizing correspondence, memoranda, and agreements
- You will assist with calendaring and travel arrangements
- This firm successfully earned 2 billion in revenue with the efforts of their attorneys and staff
- Our client is a global firm with 10 offices in the US, 6 in Asia Pacific, and 4 in Europe
- In 2016, this firm celebrated its 150th anniversary supporting clients in complex transactional, regulatory and litigation matters
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- PTO: sick, personal, and vacation days
- Health Benefits
- Expert in Microsoft Word
- 3+ years of experience as a litigation secretary
- Exposure to legal terminology and document formats
- Working knowledge of civil litigation processes and forms
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell