1 Front St San Francisco, California 94111
Industry: Am 100 Law Firm
Location: 1 Front St #35, San Francisco, CA 94111 or 333 Twin Dolphin Drive, #700, Redwood City, CA 94065 or 1999 Avenue of the Stars, Los Angeles, CA 90067
Status: Full Time Employee
One of the world’ s leading regulatory firms (with 12 offices across the globe), our client has become recognized for its strength and expertise in litigation, investigation, and corporate practice. The firm fosters an inclusive culture, allowing attorneys and staff to collaborate and provide counsel of the highest quality. Boasting an impressive record, our client takes an innovative approach to assisting in legal matters and has been named one of the top 15 most prestigious firms in the country.
Headquartered on the East Coast, this firm is growing exponentially in their two Bay Area offices and is looking for the best and brightest!
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development. You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from accomplished individuals. Benefits include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays. Furthermore, this generous firm provides profit sharing, a scholarship program for job-related certificate programs, and much more.
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to work closely with senior paralegals and attorneys to assist with complex litigation, investigation, and arbitration matters
- You will perform all elements of litigation case management, including document and file management, case calendaring, discovery support, and trial preparations
- You will draft, review, and analyze routine legal documents, conduct legal research, and coordinate communications in support of assigned cases
- Bachelor’ s Degree and a minimum of two years’ experience as a litigation paralegal in an Amlaw 100 firm or suitable specialized litigation firm
- Significant knowledge of all stages of litigation and trial preparation activities
- Excellent communications skills and confidence in abilities to prioritize in an environment that is fast-paced and deadline driven
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”