1999 Harrison St #900 Oakland, CA 94612
Industry: International Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 1999 Harrison St, Oakland, California 94612
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to contribute to a national law firm with one of the country’ s preeminent trial practices
- You will assist case calendaring, document management, and filing court documents
- You will be responsible for case management during all phases of the litigation process
- You will provide factual and legal research
- This firm is internationally recognized for the deep relationships they built with their clients from winning complex, groundbreaking, and cross-border matters
- Our client is known as being the premier trial firm
- This firm emphasizes excellent work performance within an environment of no artificial formalities
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Sick and Vacation leave
- 5+ years of experience as litigation paralegal
- Exposure to litigation applications including Livenote and Relativity
- Working knowledge of trial and electronic discovery
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell