Legal Administrative Assistant
Menlo Park, CA 94025
Legal Administrative Assistant
Industry: Top AM 50 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: Menlo Park, California 94025
- Global law firm with more than 30 offices that is consistently ranked among the top firms in the world; has been ranked as the #1 firm in the AM law top 100 rankings
- This firm has more than 2, 400 lawyers in 14 different countries and is recognized for their culture geared toward establishing and nurturing long-term client relationships
- “ Non-headquartered” law firm culture; each office is equally as important
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Life & disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Bonuses are awarded for both individual and firm performance
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide an environment of high quality for a prominent firm
- You will have the chance to be the “ go-to” person for new associates to help navigate the firm’ s departments and resources
- You will assist proofreading and revising legal documents
- You will be responsible for printing, scanning, organizing, transcribing, and distributing documents
- You will coordinate and arrange meetings and conference calls
- Expertise in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience in client hospitality services
- Exposure to a legal or professional services environment
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell