Junior Recruiting Assistant
Three Embarcadero, 24th Floor San Francisco, CA 94111
Juniorl Recruiting Assistant
Industry: Global 50 Law Firm
Status: Contract Employee
Location: Three Embarcadero, San Francisco, California 94111
- This firm focuses on serving clients in the financial, private equity, real estate, technology and life sciences industries
- Our client advocates for a meritocracy environment to allow staff the ability to participate in multiple departments and offices
- Our client has offices in China, Europe, India, Israel, and United States
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation package
- Health benefits
- 401k, paid vacation
- Professional development and training opportunities
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide administrative support to the California Legal Recruitment Team with all aspects of lateral associate recruiting, the California summer program, and on-campus interviewing
- You will have the chance to assist the Director of Lateral Partner Recruiting with aspects of partner recruiting
- You will be responsible for event planning, processing candidate resumes, scheduling interviews, expense reimbursement, drafting letters, and new hire processes
- You will manage data entry, scheduling, reporting, market research and onboarding logistics
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 1+ years of experience in administrative assistance in a professional work environment
- Exposure to corporate sales or customer service experience a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell