Junior Corporate Associate (NY)
Silicon Valley Center 801 California St. New York, New York 10001
Named one of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area, this premier firm boasts over four decades of providing quality counsel to leaders in the technology industry. Representing Fortune 100 and leading life science and technology companies, the firm is devoted to providing quality counsel to businesses as they make important decisions for the future.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
The firm retains the quintessential features of Silicon Valley culture, offering exciting perks from amusement park trips to fitness and wellness reimbursement programs. You will also be offered the option of choosing among several generous medical plans, including health, dental, and vision coverage. Other bonuses include paid time off with incremental increases, discounted auto and home insurance, and center-based childcare. They even offer a pension plan!
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· This is an opportunity to learn from the best in the business while working in the newly opened New York office.
· You will have the chance to work with M&A, life sciences, emerging companies and general corporate law.
· JD and 1-2+ of experience in emerging companies, M&A, or corporate law
· An affinity for tech and/or life sciences companies is preferred.
· Self-motivated, an excellent communicator, and comfortable working within a team environment
At ABA, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.