Investment Funds Paralegal
555 California St. San Francisco, CA 94104
Investment Funds Paralegal
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 555 California St., San Francisco, California 94104
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to support multiple Corporate Partners and the overall practice on a variety of transactions
- You will have the chance to collaborate on the fund practice group which is growing rapidly
- You will be responsible for fund formation, private fund tracking and reporting, electronic closing files, subscription booklets, and closings
- You will lead and manage many projects
- A premier international law firm, our client has provided quality service to clients in litigation, corporate, and intellectual matters for over one-hundred years.
- Growing local offices with approximately 130 attorneys in the Bay Area since opening in the early 2000’ s.
- The firm prides itself on building long-term relationships with clients and working towards finding the best solutions for clients’ legal needs.
- Known to be the “ best of the best”, this firm fosters an inclusive culture comprised of bright legal talent and emerges as a leading provider of legal services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Medical coverage
- Paid time off
- Company holidays
- Expert communication and management skills
- 2+ years of experience in Investment funds
- Exposure to M&A, private equity, debt finance, asset-backed securitization, fund formation, investment management and/or venture capital
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Gabe joined ABA in 2017 as a Legal Recruiter. After college, Gabe worked as a financial adviser and obtained his series 7 and series 66 licenses. He has spent the past 6 years working as a paralegal for an employment and ligation law firm in San Francisco. He specialized in e-discovery software as well as assisting in the recruitment process for the legal support staff. It was through the recruitment process that Gabe developed his passion for connecting people with companies. He is extremely excited to be working for a company like ABA who has been a major player in the Bay Area recruiting industry for several decades.
Gabe graduated from UC Davis and double majored in History and Communications. He is an avid follower of the stock market, a collector of fine wines, and enjoys playing music with his friends and family. Gabe was born and raised in Oakland, California.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Trips to Wine Country, attending A’s/Warrior games, eating at the numerous wonderful restaurants in the Bay Area.
Favorite quote: “If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that’s a full day. That’s a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you’re going to have something special.” – Jimmy Valvano