San Francisco, CA 9411
Industry: Architectural Company
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: San Francisco, California 9411
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide support a total of 5 attorneys in the New York, Seattle, and San Francisco offices
- You will have the chance to work for the General Counsel
- You will assist with record maintenance, scheduling, and invoicing
- You will be responsible for preparing legal documentation, reviewing professional service agreements, and conducting legal research
- Our client is responsible for various monumental architectural structures among the Bay Area
- This client has offices in Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New Jersey, New York, Oakland, San Francisco, Seattle, and Washington D.C.
- Our client is a firm of designers, engineers, and technical specialist who strive to build structures which shape our everyday environment
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive benefits plan
- Casual and professional environment
- Collegial office
- Expert communication skills
- 3+ years of experience as a paralegal either in a law firm or in-house
- Exposure to construction or engineering design
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and SharePoint
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell