3000 El Camino Real 5 Palo Alto Sq., 9th Flr Palo Alto, CA 94306
Human Resources Manager
Industry: International Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 3000 El Camino Real, Palo Alto, CA 94306
- Our client provides litigation and dispute resolution regarding intellectual property
- This firm is active in participating in environmental sustainability practices
- Our client serves multiple entities in Asia, Africa, Europe, Latin America, Middle East, Nordic, and North America
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- This firm host special events such as staff appreciation week and global alumni gatherings
- Our client encourages impromptu happy hours and special events
- Benefits package
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- You will have the chance to counsel lawyers and Business professionals on performance issues and conflict resolution
- You will assist oversight of budgets as appropriate
- You will be responsible for analyzing and presenting information to support Firm initiatives and professional development
- You will conduct new hire orientation as well as support employees with policy and procedure inquiries
- You will lead onboarding, offboarding and the exit processes including exit interviews
- 2+ years of experience in human resources
- Exposure to shared service capability with in a law firm environment
- Working knowledge PeopleSoft and Taleo is a plus
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell