Silicon Valley Center 801 California St. Mountain View, CA 94041
Human Resources Manager
Industry: Am 100 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 801 California St., Mountain View, California 94041
- Leading law firm with seven offices globally, but headquartered in Silicon Valley
- Known for providing quality counsel to leading technology companies (Fortune 100) for the past four decades
- With some of the largest deals in history under their belt, this firm is known for their leading corporation, litigation and intellectual property practice groups
EXTRAS- WHY CONSIDER:
- Fitness and wellness reimbursement programs
- Arcade in the headquarter office
- Health, dental and vision coverage
- Paid time off with incremental increases
- Discounted auto and home insurance
- Center-based childcare
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to participate in special projects related to performance management, employee recognition, and policy creation
- You will be responsible for employee relations, performance management and policy implementation
- You will have the chance to manage the termination process; coordinate separation meeting, exit interview, process of final wages, witness separations and separation documentation
- You will lead employee on-boarding process, conducting new hire orientations and presenting and monitoring introductory period plan
- 7+ years of experience in HR in a generalist capacity; previous management experience preferred
- Exposure to PHR/SPHR or SHRM-CP/SHRM-SCP
- Working knowledge of Human Resource law, principles and best practices for employee relations, performance management and policy implementation
- Bachelor’ s Degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell