General Litigation Secretary
505 Montgomery St Suite 2000 San Francisco, CA 94111-6538
General Litigation Secretary
Industry: Top AM 50 Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 505 Montgomery St, San Francisco, California 94111
- Global law firm with more than 30 offices that is consistently ranked among the top firms in the world; has been ranked as the #1 firm in the AM law top 100 rankings
- This firm has more than 2, 400 lawyers in 14 different countries and is recognized for their culture geared toward establishing and nurturing long-term client relationships
- “ Non-headquartered” law firm culture; each office is equally as important
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Generous compensation package offered that includes healthcare, life & disability insurance, a flexible spending account, a 401k plan and more
- Bonuses are awarded for both individual and firm performance
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to contribute your expert secretarial skills of a confidential nature for attorneys, paralegals, and managers
- You will assist with special projects
- You will be responsible for comprehensive secretarial support functions for attorneys and paralegals requiring knowledge of format, procedure, and specialized terminology relevant to the practice area
- You will provide a wide variety of information or documents requested by attorneys
- You will lead printing, scanning, organizing, transcribing, and distributing of legal documents
- Expert organization and communication skills
- 3+ years of experience in litigation secretarial experience in a professional services environment
- Exposure to work in a team environment with a customer focus
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Gina joined ABA as a Service Coordinator in the fall of 2017, prior to graduating from the University of California, Berkeley in December of 2017. While achieving a Bachelor’s degree in Legal Studies, she studied courses regarding legal practices and theories of the economic market and social change.
She began college on a Women’s Rowing Scholarship and participated her freshman and sophomore year. Her participation in rowing throughout high school and into college provided a discipline which developed her volition toward achieving personal and team goals. Her goal driven mentality transcends into her participating in interactive, dynamic, and challenging work environments.
Looking to become familiar with the legal market in the Bay Area, ABA will provide her the best opportunity to learn and work among the legal market through the approach of a recruiter. She is excited in becoming an addition to the ABA Team.
Gina was born and raised in the Bay Area and is from a Bay Area native family. She attended St. Ignatius College Preparatory in San Francisco where she graduated from in 2013.
Favorite things to do in Bay Area: Attending Cal football games (Roll on, you Bears!), dinner with friends or family in North Beach, and biking or walking around Crystal Springs Reservoir
Favorite quote: “The dictionary is the only place that success comes before work. Work is the key to success, and hard work can help you accomplish anything.” – Vince Lombardi