Executive Legal Secretary
2475 Hanover St Palo Alto, CA 94304
Legal Administrative Assistant
Industry: International Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 2475 Hanover St, Palo Alto, CA 94304
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide administrative support for assigned attorneys and senior management
- You will assist with formatting and proofreading legal documents
- You will be responsible for answering phones, calendaring, and filing
- You will organize attorney binders and files
- This firm represents clients across the globe among 11 offices with two in California
- Our client is recognized as one of the world’ s leading firms among many publications including The Legal 500, Bloomberg, and American Lawyer
- This firm acts to engage their social responsibility through many hours of pro bono work for the community
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health Benefits
- Café and gym onsite
- Monthly happy hour
- Expertise in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- 3+ years of experience in providing administrative assistance in an office/legal environment
- Working knowledge of legal terminology
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell