201 Redwood Shores Parkway Redwood City, CA 94065
Industry: IP Boutique Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 201 Redwood Shores Parkway, Redwood City, California 94065
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to build professional experience within a top patent prosecution practice
- You will review of de-docketing entries performed by Administrative Staff
- You will be responsible for Daily review and docketing of incoming mail received from the USPTO, incoming international patent office mail including correspondence from foreign agents, and client correspondence and process according to procedure
- Our client is predominantly practicing in the following areas: Intellectual Property, Patent Procurement, Post-Grant Proceedings, and Trademark Registration
- This firm applies their practice I various industries such as life sciences, medical devices, and green technology etc.
- Our Client has had experience representing the leading biotech, pharmaceutical companies
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Stable and growing firm
- Bay area firm with great reputation
- Opportunity to specialize in bio-patents
- Expert written communication skills
- 2+ years of experience with foreign and domestic patent prosecution
- Exposure to FoundationIP
- Bachelor’ s degree
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell