555 California St. San Francisco, CA 94104
Industry: Am Law 50 Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 555 California St., San Francisco, California 94104
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide administrative support to a designated group of Attorneys and/or Paralegals
- You will prepare and revise, format and finalize correspondences, memoranda, and legal documents
- You will be responsible for administrative support as well as document preparation and filing
- You will process conflict checks, New Client/New Matter forms, and expensed reports
- A premier international law firm, our client has provided quality service to clients in litigation, corporate, and intellectual matters for over one-hundred years.
- Growing local offices with approximately 130 attorneys in the Bay Area since opening in the early 2000’ s.
- Known to be the “ best of the best”, this firm fosters an inclusive culture comprised of bright legal talent and emerges as a leading provider of legal services.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Our client is devoted to your personal and professional development
- You will work directly with attorneys and staff and receive mentorship from the best and brightest in the industry
- Other bonuses include generous medical coverage, paid time off, and company holidays
- Expert communication and organization skills
- 2+ years of experience in secretarial support
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel, Workshare Compare, Adobe, DMS
- Bachelor’ s degree preferred, High school diploma required
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
For the past 2 years, ABA has been ranked as one of the Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America
Gabe joined ABA in 2017 as a Legal Recruiter. After college, Gabe worked as a financial adviser and obtained his series 7 and series 66 licenses. He has spent the past 6 years working as a paralegal for an employment and ligation law firm in San Francisco. He specialized in e-discovery software as well as assisting in the recruitment process for the legal support staff. It was through the recruitment process that Gabe developed his passion for connecting people with companies. He is extremely excited to be working for a company like ABA who has been a major player in the Bay Area recruiting industry for several decades.
Gabe graduated from UC Davis and double majored in History and Communications. He is an avid follower of the stock market, a collector of fine wines, and enjoys playing music with his friends and family. Gabe was born and raised in Oakland, California.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Trips to Wine Country, attending A’s/Warrior games, eating at the numerous wonderful restaurants in the Bay Area.
Favorite quote: “If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that’s a full day. That’s a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you’re going to have something special.” – Jimmy Valvano