Corporate Practice Assistant
3150 Porter Drive San Francisco, CA 94304-1212
Corporate Practice Assistant
Industry: International Law Firm
Status: Full Time Employee
Location: 3150 Porter Drive, Palo Alto, California 94304
- Offices span across 2 continents employing over 1000 attorneys
- Recognized for their leadership in the legal profession and named one of the top patent appellate firms
- This firm represents companies across a range of industries and various stages of growth
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
- Health options including Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401k and ESOP plans
- Stock options
- Educations Assistance plans and many other perks
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
- This is an opportunity to provide administrative assistance to this firm’ s busy Emerging Companies and Venture Capital practice group
- You will assist with routing of inbound client requests as well as managing calendar and travel schedules
- You will be responsible for preparing documents and correspondence, proofreading and editing documents, billable time entry, reviewing and editing proformas
- You will create due diligence binders, minute books, and stock certificates
- Expert proofreading skills
- 2+ years of experience in as a corporate secretary
- Exposure to legal environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Windows, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook
- High school diploma
ABOUT ABA SEARCH:
At ABA Search, we value professionalism, honesty, and hard work. We’ re positive, innovative thinkers, and we use creativity to turn challenges into opportunities. We love to learn, and we continuously seek new ways to deepen our expertise. We’ re energized by the legal industry, passionate about staffing, and committed to the success of our clients and candidates. That' s what makes us “ the name to know in recruitment.”
Director of Legal Recruiting
Haeley joined the ABA team in 2012 as a Staffing Specialist generalist. Searching for a career out of college that was both intellectually stimulating and people-oriented, Haeley came to ABA and has never looked back. She has a passion for people and thrives on matchmaking corporate cultures to vibrant people. Haeley loves the exciting spectrum of Silicon Valley business that allows her to work with all types of clients – from the big names to the start-ups with brilliant minds.
Haeley earned her B.A. in Psychology with a minor in Business and graduated Cum Laude from Gonzaga University. As an undergraduate she kept quite busy; Haeley was Chief of Staff for the Psychology Club, Secretary for the Italian club, a member of Psi Chi (International Psychology Honors Society), and played in the symphony.
Haeley is currently the President of the Gonzaga Bay Area Alumni Chapter and a Board Member for the Golden Gate Chapter of California Staffing Professionals organization.
Haeley lives in San Francisco.
Favorite things to do in the Bay Area: Weekend trips to wine country!
Favorite quote: “There are no secrets to success. It is the result of preparation, hard work, and learning from failure.” – Colin Powell